Super Mario Claus Super Mario Claus

Entertaining

The voice acting is really good and the animation goes really good with it. The final screen spells "Christmas" "Crhistmas". I wish this was a little big longer its so quick. Great job though!

combat chaos 2 combat chaos 2

Not bad

I can't tell you how happy I am that you're using your own artwork instead of just stealing... Its good artwork and animation and the sounds are decent. It just bothers me that he just avoids every shot by like... moving his head a little. You gotta have him using shields and tables and bodies to block bullets. Other than that (and the obvious lack of some kind of objective for the main character) this is on its way to being interesting, in my opinion.
I'm going to assume that because it ended so abruptly that it is unfinished, so good luck finishing it. :)

Unknown Escape Unknown Escape

Good!

Quite good, especially for being a "first". Only problem I have with it is that it restarts by itself, and the music plays over itself (after it restarts). It should have a "end screen" with a restart button (that also stops all sound).
The "story" was told nicely, easy to keep up with and understand. Animation was a little slow, but good. Music was fitting. So fitting, that the animation was probably made for the music, no? :P
Keep going!

Breaking-Moon responds:

Wow thanks. I was thinking my first comment would be very negative.

Anyways my reply is:
1. i was planning to place a button on it today, but didn't have the time and it didn't occur to me to place the start button that newgrounds provides. That completely slipped my mind. I will try to do that next week in class.

2. Thanks! the story was thought up as i went along.

3. Yes the music was suppose to go with the animation and i just completely forgot about cutting the music at the end.

So thanks again for your constructive comment and i really hope the next would be a lot like yours, but I highly doubt that. haha

Cookie Jar Gone Wrong Cookie Jar Gone Wrong

I thought it was really funny until...

... he shot the kid on the ground for no reason. o_O

TLJS unfinished TLJS unfinished

Cool.

Looks like it would have turned out pretty cool, I like the animation and the characters are interesting. Good luck on your next project.

I.O.Utopia I.O.Utopia

They're being too hard on you...

I dont know what was going on, but this isnt too bad. The doodles were pretty good. There needs to be more animation. The sounds were kinda funny, but try to keep them at around the same volume next time so that people dont have to keep their finger on the volume button while they watch (in case theres a really loud noise all of the sudden).
I think this shows potential, its surely better than the average stuff that comes through here nowadays from your age group. :) Keep at it!

Sonic 4 spoof Sonic 4 spoof

Great

Especially since you're a "newb at Flash", as you've said in a comment response. Great drawings and funny/true plot, with Robuttnik being dumb and the contacts lol. I also enjoyed the use of Sonic sound effects. "Awesome. *thumbs up*

Sonic Shadow Duel Sonic Shadow Duel

They're being too hard on you...

The other commenters are being too hard on you.
Though it is similar to the stuff that is already on the site and Sonic and Shadow cant actually do DragonBall Z stuff, I think this is really good.
Most people dont animate their sprites in a 3D world like this; this is was makes this different than the stuff we have here. I love the camera angles and the motions of the characters were great. There is a lot of variety!
Sonic characters acting like DBZ characters is so common... and you just dont see fights like this without those Super Smash Brothers sound effects anymore, so my advice is to try not to use these embarrassingly overused things in the future. I know other people still love it, but I am getting annoyed by it. This is my opinion, take it or brush it off. :)
Either way, I can't wait to see your future stuff, you've got talent. :D

The End of Earth 1 The End of Earth 1

Sad

I am really sick of seeing cartoons made with Madness people. I think that if you're going to spend your time making a cartoon you should at least make your own characters. Stop stealing everyone else's stuff.
These people are noobs. "You got the stuff?", "this stuff?", "naw the other stuff", *gunshots*. Sorry I dont find this storyline very interesting.
Maybe you shouldnt take my review too seriously though. Maybe the story is great beyond this minute...

jimmyismike responds:

I know but i can't draw on flash that well

Love Affair Love Affair

Not bad!

... for a first!
The music was very suitable and the animation was good, you could tell what was going on and stuff. Make more! :)
I feel bad for this guy, though. >_o ... boyfriend/girlfriend drama. *rolls eyes*