Theme Hotel Theme Hotel

This is a pretty fun little game. Has good options and kinda cute graphics.
When I moved my restaurants around it told me I didn't have waiters for them. I was confused, because I didnt fire them. I thought "whatever" and hired more. I later investigated and found one of my restaurants had like 10 waiters in it! So it just takes them a minute to get to the new restaurant location...
I 326 guests and $4M by 2035, I know that's probably slow.
I was frustrated with the guests complaining about the ELEVATORS for a while, but discovered the best way to do it is to make chains of three. So build like this: place shaft, up up, right up up, left up up, right up up, and so on, in a zig-zag or a chain or whatever. It's actually slower this way for them to get around, but it makes them stop complaining because they don't have to wait for an elevator.
Also I recommend the pools, they cost little to maintain and people pay tons of money to use them.

Sonic on Yoshi's Island Sonic on Yoshi's Island

I think its a good game...

... even though it's a static (motionless) platformer (with one exceptional level) with a few obvious glitches. A couple I'm not sure you have found yet are as follows. Director's Cut: Stage 1, there is a large orange brick wall like half-way in. For some reason you cant collect the rings above it. Original Version, jumping sound executes when you press Enter, but to jump is Space. :P
I'm glad the end-game glitch is fixed. :)
I collected all the rings (except for those I mentioned)!! And found the bonus stages. 8D

sal3302 responds:

I still can't believe I overlooked those rings in the beginning. I want too add scrolling backgrounds in my game so that everything isn't so static, but I am curious to know which level was "exceptional" lol.
I was inexperienced when I made the original game when I was 12, I just made pressing the enter button play the jump sounds (that was the original jump button). I could spend an afternoon going back and erasing that command from every level, but your the only one who has said anything so I hope noone else notices lol.
Thanks for playing and completing the game 100%

Polygon Racer 3D Polygon Racer 3D

Great game!

I love the wireframe graphics, the cool sounds and the music is really cool and suits it well.
I live in Ohio and I wish the roads were that smooth!! lol
Pennsylvania is sooo hard. Its like impossible to pass someone on a two lane road during a turn, and the course is very turny. So you have to go to the other side but you cant because the center is almost never clear of trees or poles.
New York is kind of like a road mosh pit. I just bent fenders the whole way through it! I pushed the same guy like half-way! XD
Maine... do they really have roads that crazy up there? O_o Glad theres no traffic cuz that level would be impossible!!
We're racing in the USA, but we have a KPH meter in our car?
I kind of wish there were more graphical differences for different places. The backgrounds were really cool, but... that was kind of all that was different. I'm gonna favorite this. I learned from this game that driving is easier out west! lol

My First Game!!! My First Game!!!

Wish I could see...

... if there is actually a game at the end or not. The mini-games are fun but they are reeeeally hard. I dont know what to do with the bug-game at 90% so I quit.

Bullet hell concept ver. Bullet hell concept ver.

ROFL

"You M#t#er F#c#er" mode is hilarious!
Seriously, though, I dont like looking at white backgrounds with games like this. I think a black or dark background would help.
I also think the hit detection needs some attention. The head is very sensitive. Perhaps put a smaller movieclip inside of the head movieclip and you lose if that is touched.
I like how random the bullets are. Still needs a lot of touching up, but good job so far.

aSYMMETRIC aSYMMETRIC

Really cool and original

The pictures are really interesting. Its quite a hard game, but I love games like this. I love the interface!

Balls in Space Balls in Space

Pretty cool

Its quite a generic platformer. I found the game to be too easy and then the boss is too hard. Well, part of what makes him hard is that he is exhausting, it takes forever to get prepared to attack him, and I got very impatient and it made me die even more. Quite like the bosses of old classics. I do believe however that this dude is just a bit too difficult when he's mad. Too many bullets, if you jump at him, he'll shoot you before you touch him and its a double KO AGAIN. I gave up on him, but it was fun.
I really think the game's graphics might have been inspired by Mario Bros. 2 for NES. The grassy platforms on a night-time background with red doors. Maybe its like a sublimital message or something... *shrug*
How hard is it to make a character more interesting than a white blob? This isnt Atari anymore, where they were forced to use white blobs. Everything else is very nice, graphics-wise of course.
Cool music and the controls were decent. No glitches to be found, a nice solid game.
</ramble>

Rocket Toilet Rocket Toilet

Fun and Funny

It's an idiot on a toilet flying through the air and he has such a funny expression on his face while doing it. And apparently, someone's paying him loads of money to do it. And its funny to think that maybe in the future everyone will travel through the sky and past the stars on their rocket toilets just like this guy. Great game! XD
I think the upgrades are really cool but I found that I had more fun when I could see the guy's face (cuz he's funny) so I kinda wish you could equip/unequip your upgrades.
By the way, the most useful upgrade, if you ask me, is definitely the 4th tier accelerator (the radioactive thing). And I guess the gold toilet comes in second. :P
My records: (cuz im proud lol)
%u2022 Length: 49,653
%u2022 Height : 5,740

Holiday Scene Creator Holiday Scene Creator

Cool!

The graphics are really nice, the music is perfect. There is a good variety of pieces but I think it would have been more fun if you could move the furniture, perhaps. Also I like the lightswitch, but I think it should be darker when the lights are out.
"Ahh theres a truck on my neighbor's roof!"

IMisfitsI responds:

Thanks! I appreciate it. I can make those changes, and LOL to the truck thing haha

A Commercial Christmas A Commercial Christmas

Pretty cool

But its not fun because sometimes it doesnt listen when I release the mouse and santa goes up instead of down.
Cool graphics and would be fun if not for this glitch.